我的简介

"An Apple A Day Keep the doctor away" I am a girl lik to share the feeling inside my heart to ppl but i dunlik to tell ppl sometime,so i use to types here as a way to let ppl know ~ X student form SJKC Chong Wen& SMK Sri sentosa. Now i am student of Tar College , study business in marketing~

2009年12月1日星期二

New Moon~

In this movie,me more lik jacob...cox he dam yeng+lengzai^^...bt after me watch this movie...me knw somethg...edward , jacob also say wont leave n wont hurt bella...bt they also got hurt her...this thg let me start no believe a boy wil no leave me or hurt me...every thought he lov me much...-_-...last time de me just thk simple thg...bt many thk had chg my brain to b a bad girl...b a bad girl is more gud to me...bt me tis bad girl just wil hurt who lov me...if a ppl no lov me...me wont giv hurt to he...n me just wil giv hurt 2 boy...wont giv hurt 2 girl...cox i am girl...lolx...so pls lov me de ppl dun lov me...

没有评论:

发表评论