我的简介

"An Apple A Day Keep the doctor away" I am a girl lik to share the feeling inside my heart to ppl but i dunlik to tell ppl sometime,so i use to types here as a way to let ppl know ~ X student form SJKC Chong Wen& SMK Sri sentosa. Now i am student of Tar College , study business in marketing~

2009年12月5日星期六

I dunwan to b a Bad Girl...i just wan to b bek myself...^^

Bad Girl life dam hard to me...many thg i dun lik to do...bt as a Bad Girl should do...hurt a ppl i lov real is a bad thg...so me choose dun hurt anyone...b bek myself...just wil let ppl hurt...hurt ppl...my heart wil pain...maybe he say rite...me is a "ben dan"...bt nvm...lik tat better thn feeling heart pain..."An Apple A Day Keep A Doctor Away "...Apple is gud for human no bad for human...so me choose to b bek myself...b a "ben dan"...nw me finding a thg is "Your Sweet Kis A Day Keep My Sadness Away",who ppl can let me got bek this feel??i mean tat thg is happy...i lost tis...is me get bek it...sure can b bek myself...^^waiting...i no hate tat feel...cox after waiting get dao de thg...sure is gud thg...so i am waiting 4 ur bek...happy...^^

没有评论:

发表评论