我的简介

"An Apple A Day Keep the doctor away" I am a girl lik to share the feeling inside my heart to ppl but i dunlik to tell ppl sometime,so i use to types here as a way to let ppl know ~ X student form SJKC Chong Wen& SMK Sri sentosa. Now i am student of Tar College , study business in marketing~

2009年11月26日星期四

In My Heart...I Duno Who R U...

He giv her one hurt=All ppl giv her hurt...did he knw hw pain is that...i thinking he wont knw...no ppl wil knw...a bad girl stil lik a boy hurt her more..."she so lucky...bt y doen she cry"...Bt the last story is...the girl leave he...cox he nid the ppl not her...story end
Can u tel me...in my heart...u r wat 4 me nw??Love de ppl?Me lov de ppl??or just fren..i very scare...28 is near...i knw..u wil leave me...i lost many lov...because of myself...i am a Bad Girl...got a bad attidue...ugly face...n a Bad heart...no ppl who want tis heart...cox it real too bad...i want to knw...whr is my true lov...?whn can i find it?y i lik de ppl no lik me...bt i dunlik he...he wil lik me?y i haven lik de ppl lik me...bt whn me lik he jor...he dun ik me...?is my wrong??no ppl wil knw future thg...bt i hope can knw...cox i real nid lov so much...i tot i nonid it...izit want me go take the lov giv from gal...wil more better?...izit me go lov gal...more gud??haiz...i knw i stil young...find lover can slowry find...bt i just want a gud lover...be wit me long n long...my wish always cant b true...i real dunknw hw...haiz..==

没有评论:

发表评论