我的简介

"An Apple A Day Keep the doctor away" I am a girl lik to share the feeling inside my heart to ppl but i dunlik to tell ppl sometime,so i use to types here as a way to let ppl know ~ X student form SJKC Chong Wen& SMK Sri sentosa. Now i am student of Tar College , study business in marketing~

2009年11月24日星期二

I am a Bad Girl...So i reject u...

When together with u...realy got happy thing happen...but i am stil young...my thinking and ur thinking is not the same...u eldest than me 2 year...maybe 4 u that is no a problem...bt 4 me is a big problem...me stil dunno how to stay long wit u...cox i scare many thing...u no beside me...i wil worry many thing...n lost many feeling of protect...
Love is a simple thing...bt if together back with u...love wit become no simple to me...maybe...all ppl i can easy say lov...but i cant say lov 2 u..i dunknw y...maybe is me dun dare...and...i am a Bad Girl...cant giv u any happy...So that i reject u....Sry....

没有评论:

发表评论